Monday 30 May 2011

Bye Bye Bronzer


I absolutely love The Body Shop Bronzing Powders. I have a couple of them, one in matte and one with a subtle shimmer.
I have been using them for years and my current one's I have had since I was working there. That has been over a year so thats how long they have lasted me!!




Im sure all of you have experienced when you go to open up your bronzer to use and find it in a big pile of mess.

Well today, thats what happened to me.


Some of this went all over my bedroom carpet as I opened it and this is what I managed to save.

I had been quite low on my matte bronzer for a while and you know that its going to happen, but its still so annoying when it does!! It probably didn't help that I had been carrying this around in my make up bag for the last couple of days.

My remaining shimmer bronzer is starting to look like its going to go any day now too.


Overall, my bronzer did me proud and lasted a lot longer than I thought it would and I think its actually the first product in YEAR'S that i've actually hit pan on and finished. (Even though not intentionally!!)

Does anyone have any tips on stopping this from happening or is there just no possible way known to us girlies to stop this?! (I now obviously know NOT to carry it around with me when it starts to run out!!)

Hope everyone is having a fab Bank Holiday!!

x x

5 comments:

Yu said...

You can repress it? :) I pressed a broken powder the other day that I broke by carrying it around after hitting pan, and now I can carry it around again :)

Jen said...

Oooh, how do I do that?! x x

Mademoiselle Lala said...

The only bronzer I have (and used only few times) is Bourjois Chocolate one. It smells divine though! X



P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

Carlito86 said...

You tube repressing it there are videos. It's annoying - I once did it with a brand new one I hadn't even used before but I found I actually used it more that way so once I'd got used to it I wasn't bothered! xx

denise ❤ said...

annoying indeed!!!

I have this Body Shop bronzer in matte and it's gorgeous, it was my first bronzer I think and it lasts a long time ! :)))