The products I used were:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
- Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
- Benefit Coralista Blusher
- The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in 02 Blush
- The Body Shop Brow and Liner Kit
- Naked Palette in Naked and Creep
- Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
- No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara (which is fab and will do a review soon!!)
- Avon SuperShock Gel eyeliner Black
- Collection 2000 eyeshadow in 01 Frosting as a highlighter
- Collection 2000 Lip Definer in 1 Nude Pink
- Mac Lipstick in Blankety
I have to say these pic's were taken before I did my hair and got changed so please excuse the messy hair and pyjama top hehe!!
We went for a yummy curry and the place was so warm inside I was sure most of my eye make up would be at least a little bit creased by the end of the night but I was very impressed with the way it stayed on!! So far im loving the palette, I think Urban Decay is quickly becoming one of my fave brands for make up, love it!!
Just one more thing, i've just noticed that The Body Shop have got 30% off everything for today only if you have one of their Love Your Body cards.
I got mine when I finished working for them and have nearlly filled up all the stamps already so I might have to go and have a look tonight, with that sort of discount, how can you resist?!It is available in store and online so its a good time to stock up if you need anything. Think i'll take the oppurtunity to stock up on my Coconut stuff!!
Hope everyone has a good day and grabs some bargains x x