Monday 16 May 2011

FOTD using Creme Cup

Its been a while since I did a FOTD post, so thought I would do one as I was experimenting with my new love - Mac Creme Cup.




Face:
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation (Review to come soon!!)
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • Benefit Boi-ing Concealer
  • The Body Shop Eyebrow Kit
  • Elf Tickled Pink Blusher

Eye's:
  • Urban Decay Shadows in Sin and Smog
  • Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
  • Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black Mascara
  • No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara

Lip's:
  • Mac Lipstick in Creme Cup
I am loving my new lippie and can't wait to try more from Mac.

Im thinking of getting Hue to try next. Can anyone recommend Hue or not?!

x x

6 comments:

Yu said...

Creme Cup looks gorgeous on you! Definitely my most used MAC lippie :)

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Perfect pout! X

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

aimeee said...

creme cup looks lovely on you!
loads of people say this is their favourite lippie from mac!

BA said...

Your blusher looks amazing as does the lipstick! Can't wait for your review on Rimmel's foundation as I need to get some more relatively cheap stuff so it will be very helpful! xxxxx

krystle said...

i need to get creme cup! you tried the rimmel foundation ;) how are you liking it? xxx

Jen said...

@ Yu - Thank you :-)

@ Mademoiselle Lala - Thanks :-)

@ aimeee - Thank you, I love it!!

@ Becca - Thank you, I will do my review very soon

@ krystle - You will love it if you get it, yeah I tried the foundation, I love the coverage and how it looks, my only problem is the palest shade is still too dark for me so I have to put bronzer on my neck, but apart from that I love it :-) x x