Sunday 15 May 2011

NOTD OPI Windy City Pretty

Hey girlies, just thought I would share with everyone my little discovery from today. I found this colour in my mum's collection of OPI's and its not normally a colour that I would even look at. I normally prefer bright colours, but I decided to try this and I really like it!!


OPI - Windy City Pretty


This colour looks good against my pale skin, which a lot of shades similar to this don't. Its kind of an unusual pink with a little mocha colour to it.
Im really starting to love OPI polishes and am very impressed with the formulations. They're not streaky or dull in the slightest, I don't bother putting a top coat on top of these as they are really shiny anyway and don't seem to chip for days!!


I originally had my nail extensions taken off to try and save money, but since discovering all of these gorgeous polishes, I can see my bank balance dwindling again!!

Have you tried this colour?! Hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

x x

4 comments:

Carlito86 said...

Thats a lovely colour, really suits you! xx

Jen said...

Thank you!! I tried to find los cabos coral that you recommended but I can't find it anywhere :-(
x x

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love this one, so pretty.

Sadie xx

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Sometimes a girl needs a change and settle for more subtle nail colour. :) Looks lovely on you! X

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/