Sunday 8 May 2011

NOTD OPI Hoodoo Voodoo?!

I had completely forgotton that I had this colour and came across it recently whilst having a clear out.


OPI Hoodoo Voodoo?!

I love this shade but im not exactly sure how to describe it, it looks slightly darker in the bottle (without the flash) so I initially presumed it would be a kind of raspberry colour.
However when applied it came out looking a bit more of a coral colour but actually a lot nicer than I first thought.
I also really liked the consistancy of this product and the colour pay off is very impressive. I think i'll be reaching for a few more of my OPI's from now on!!

Have you tried this colour?! Whats your favourite OPI colour?!

x x

3 comments:

Carlito86 said...

It's a gorgeous colour. Los Cabos Coral is my all time favourite, goes with everything xx

Jen said...

Oooh, I have to go and have a look for that one now hehe!! x x

Hannah. said...

This colour is so pretty! xxx