Friday 20 May 2011

John Frieda Live – Haircare Academy, Very Exciting!!

I know this will be my second post of the day but I just wanted to share with you all this amazing information i've just received from the lovely people over at John Frieda.

On 27th May at 1pm, the John Frieda Live Hair Academy will be broadcasting a live show where we can all tune in.

As viewers, we will be able to watch the John Frieda Haircare Professionals demonstrate the latest hot summer styles and they will answer fans hair related questions, while we can join in from home to learn how to achieve salon hair from our bedroom!!






I love John Frieda and am always looking to try their new products.

I think this is a great idea and think it will be amazing to get tips from the professionals, learn how to use brand new products and get summer haircare advice from the John Frieda® Haircare Experts.

I'll be tuning in, hope you do too!!

x x

1 comment:

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Thanks for this info! I'll make sure to watch it! X

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/