Wednesday 25 May 2011

New Shoe's Courtesy Of...


Matalan!!

I couldn't believe my gorgeous find when I recently popped in to my local Matalan. I had originally gone in to get boring things like underwear and pyjamas, but couldn't resist these when I saw them!!





They are quite high but as long as im not on my feet for to long, then thats fine!! I love high heel's and I know they're not always practical and I always moan if my feet hurt, but I love them!!

They are a kind of grey/mauve colour in a suede kind of material and they cost £16. I originally saw them and thought they would be good for a summer wedding that i've got to go to but I don't think I can wait that long to wear them.

Im going to see comedian Stephen K Amos tonight with my boyfriend, I got him the tickets for his birthday a few weeks ago, so I might just have to wear them tonight with my skinny jeans!!

Don't you just love finding something amazing in an unexpected place?!

Have you found any bargains recently?!

x x

9 comments:

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Whaaaaat? £16?!?! That's a total bargain! They look so River Island! My recent find were boots reduced from £15 to £5! Yeah! X

P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

Tess said...

I love them and for £16? Bargain! x

Louise - Freckled Elle said...

They are gorgeous! x

mixnmatch1 said...

i absolutely love them :)

aimeee said...

wow £16? thats so good!!
have fun tonight xx

Summer said...

That is a complete bargain and the shoes are gorgeous! <3 They must look amazing on :)

http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

a!k0 said...

Those are cute heels! I am still looking for my perfect one, without the hurt and has to be comfortable. I found a pair at a 50% off but didn't get it. Now I only have regrets... These are definitely cute!

x0x0

lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

Carlito86 said...

They are well nice! xx

Anonymous said...

Wow i love them, the colour of these ones look even better than the ones in my Wish List Wednesday post! Thanks for your comment :) xx