Sunday 1 May 2011

Benefit Rumor Lipstick

This has recently become my favourite lipstick that is reached for on a daily basis. It is called Rumor by Benefit.


I originally bought this when there was a free gift when you spent a certain amount on Benefit products and I thought i'd try one of their lipsticks to get the free gift.

Im so glad that I decided to try them and even more glad that I chose this colour. Its the perfect shade for me to wear every day but looks equally gorgeous on a night out with a smokey eye.




Swatch with flash.



Taken with flash.


It is a full-finish lipstick and the colour pay off is amazing. I find that it stays put for hours without drying out your lips which is a big bonus.

Its a gorgeous shade of pink with slightly iridescent gold flicks through it that catch the light when you move.


Please excuse the slightly tired looking pic with hardly any make up left on, it was the end of the day but just wanted to show what it looks like against my skin.

This retails for £14.00 and it has lasted me age's so I definately think that its good value for money and they have a wide range of colours to choose from.
I would never have thought to try Benefit for lipsticks before, but now I think i'll be trying out more of the colours.

Have you tried any lipsticks from Benefit?! What do you think?!

x x


1 comment:

Indigo said...

I've never tried Benefit, I'm a Mac girl! But this colour is very pretty and natural! X