Sunday 29 May 2011

Bargain Scarf and Summer Hair

I absolutely love scarf's and think that they can make any outfit look brighter and more interesting!! If im not sure on a certain top or jacket I just add a scarf and it instantly looks a lot better.

I found my latest bargain's from Primark for just £4.00 each!!


I love that they are oversized and lightweight so they can be worn in the summer too. My favourite is the pink/purple feather print one. I think it looks more expensive that it actually is!!


Top: Topshop

Jeans: New Look
Scarf: Primark
Shoes: Primark

I've also found my perfect hair styler that i've been searching for, for age's!! I have tried and tried to master my Conical Wand and it just doesn't give me the results that im looking for. (Loose, natural waves)

So after watching a few YouTube video's, I decided to try the Babyliss Waving Wand. Im so glad I did as this is everything that I wanted my conical wand to be!!


This give's me gorgeous, loose, natural waves that last all day!! I think this works better for me as the barrell is the same width all the way down and doesn't get thinner like the conical wand does. It works in exactly the same way so you still don't have that annoying clasp. It also heats up really fast and has a piece of plastic so it can stand on a hard surface so you don't need a heat mat!!


My new scarf and new hair!!

What do you think of the results from my Waving Wand?!

x x

10 comments:

Carlito86 said...

Your hair looks fab!! Loving the scarf too xx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Love the scarf, so pretty. Your hair looks lovely, i've been looking for a tong/wand, may purchase this one.

Sadie xx

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Lovely hair!

For curling I'm using Braun Satinstyler Corded Styler and I am extremely happy with it.

The Primark scarves you bought are gems - well done spotting them! X

P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

Lydia said...

I use the Waving Wand to curl my hair too - it's amazing! I had a Conical Wand a few years ago but hated it so I returned it. It's been totally the opposite with my Waving Wand though, loved it from the first time I used it :) x

LipGlossGossip said...

Love the hair, so pretty! :)

Eloise said...

Your hair looks ace, deffs a good purchase.

Scarfs are awesome for the summer and winter, h&m is my fave for scarves

x

Jen said...

@ Carla - Thank you!!

@ Sadie - I would definately recommend this one, its amazing!!

@ Mademoiselle Lala - Thank you, i've already entered your giveaway :-)

@ Lydia - Im exactly the same with this!! I really didn't like the conical wand but am so pleased with the waving wand, I love it!! :-)

@ LipGlossGossip - Thank you!!

@ Eloise - Thank you, I like h&m scarfs too!! x x

Gemma said...

I have both of those lovely scarves. Good old Primark! Your hair looks great - I've had a curling wand for a while but can't get the hang of it! xx

Jen said...

@ Gem - Thats so funny :-) It is good isn't it Primark?! I just looked back at your post with the scarfs, the multi leopard one is lovely, they didn't have that in my primark!!
I couldn't get the hang of the conical wand at all but this one is so easy to use and gives amazing results!!
x x

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I ordered it today :), woop.

Sadie xx