Tuesday 3 May 2011

Thank You Boots

I popped in to Boots today to get a few boring items like deodorant and ended up looking at the make up and of course, taking advantage of the 3 for 2 offer on all make up.
When I got to the till, I asked how much I had on my advantage card as I thought I only had about a fiver. I got a nice surprise though as I had around £20 so got all of the following for nothing :-)
Thank you Boots!!



I picked up a Revlon matte blusher which I have wanted to try for a while now in Perfectly Peach. I chose a Bourjois eyeshadow in No 13 (which I didn't want to get as it was No 13) but it caught my eye as its so sparkly!!




I couldn't quite capture the sparkle on my camera bit its amazing and I can't wait to try a smokey eye with it!! The left swatch is the eyeshadow wet and the right one is the product dry.

I couldn't decide what to get as my third item as I had too many products in my hand to choose from and my boyfriend was getting annoyed with me so in the end he chose my final product because "it looked nice" in his words hehe!!


He chose Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Black mascara and i've never used a mascara by Bourjois before so im quite excited to try this.

And of course, I picked up a couple of the fab promotions from Barry M and Impulse where you get a body spray and lipgloss for only £3.00. I was a bit annoyed as I could only find the pink lipgloss but as I was leaving the shop via a different exit, I saw a whole stand of all the different colours but by now I couldn't be bothered going back in to get more!! (Maybe another day) :-)

Have you all taken advantage of the 3 for 2 offer?! Has anyone tried this mascara before?!

x x

4 comments:

konni said...

I have picked up a few things in the 3 for 2. I love it. Especially when it's across all makeup and not just within brands. I'm interested in the Impulse with the Bazza lipglosses, might have to look into that...

Mademoiselle Lala said...

OMG I always take advantage of 3 for 2 offers. Even if - just like you - I only go to buy basics. I have tried many Bourjois mascaras and I can only say - they're great! I didn't have the one your boyfriend has chosen for you, but I have Bourjois Volume Glamou Ultra Curl (similar package but pink handle) and I recently bought Bourjois Volume Fast Effect with rotating brush. So eager to try out the latter!

Jen said...

@ Konni - the offer is really good, the lipgloss is lovely :-) x x

Jen said...

@ Mademoiselle Lala - I love the offers hehe, I tried the mascara today and its fab!! x x