Thursday 30 June 2011

Recent Haul

I just thought I would share with you all my latest goodies from a quick trip to Superdrug today. I was initially only going for my eye make up remover and then remembered I needed a new foundation too.


Garnier Fresh Essentials Eye make up remover - I absolutely love this product and i've been using it to remove my eye make up for years now.
I have tried many others in the past but i've never found one that comes close to this one for results and price. At only £2.00 at the moment its a complete bargain and removes every little bit of eye make up, even waterproof mascara, with minimal rubbing.

Maybelline 24Hr Superstay Foundation - I've never tried this before as I usually use my trusty Revlon Colourstay but all my local shops are out of stock of my shade and I really needed a new foundation to use daily so that I don't waste my Estee Lauder Double Wear.
I got the lightest shade that they had in stock but it looks a bit pinky so I might have to mix it with another foundation to get my colour right. I'll let you know how I get on with this!!

Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - I've seen quite a few good reviews on this powder on various other blogs and so thought that I would give it a try as my usual powder has just ran out and crumbled on me.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer - And lastly, I coldn't resist buying this to try as i've heard nothing but praise for it off a lot of fellow bloggers!! I've even heard it been compared to and being as good as Estee Lauders Double Wear Concealer so if its as good as that i'll definately be one happy bunny :-)

Has anyone tried either this foundation or powder before?!

What do you think of them?!


x x

3 comments:

M said...

Can you do a review on Maybelline Dream Matte Powder? I'm about to buy it and I'm really intrested in your opinion.

LipGlossGossip said...

Great haul! :)

Jen said...

@ Merci - I will let you know what I think of it!! :-)
x x