Thursday 2 June 2011

Blue Eyeliner

Two post's in one day, thats a rarity from me!! Just thought I would share with you all something that I don't usually use....blue eyeliner.
As im quite pale, I don't think that blue is necassarily a colour that suits me make up wise. So today I thought I would just use it on my waterline and I kind of like the results.



(I know I look terribly moody here but it shows the eyeliner!!
)


I went out and bought a waterproof eyeliner so that I could use it on my waterline. I chose Rimmel's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in 240 Aqua Sparkle. I was so disappointed with this. It didn't even last an hour and completely rubbed off.


So I rumaged through my make up box and found an old pencil by Avon. It was from their summer range last year I think and im not sure if they still do it but its exactly the same colour but stays on all day!! I wish i'd had a look through what I had before I went out shopping. I have so much make up I dont even know what I have got!!

Its from their Arabian Glow range in Turquoise. Im so impressed with how long it stayed on compared to the Rimmel Waterproof one!!



Top Left - Rimmel 240 Aqua Sparkle
Bottom Right - Avon Arabian Glow Turquoise


What do you think of the blue?! :-)

x x

THERE'S JUST 2 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY!!
ENTER HERE!!

7 comments:

Grace Driver said...

It really suits you! I love the Arabian blue eyeliner but I doubt it would suit me whatsoever! Xx

Rachael x said...

I think it really suits you :) xx

Charlie said...

wow I love it! it looks amazing on you
XX
Charlie

Glimmer and Glow ♥ said...

I love your makeup! The blue liner really suits you :) xxx

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Gorgeous, really suits you :) xx

Jen said...

@ Grace - I didn't think it would suit me at all but on the waterline its just about ok :-)

@ Rachael - Thank you :-)

@ Charlie - Thanks hun :-)

@ Glimmer and Glow Rachel - Thank you!!

@ Sadie - Thank you :-)

x x

Carlito86 said...

Look brilliant! I have so many different coloured eyeliners but I rarely use them any more, apart from black! xx