Thursday 21 April 2011

NOTD Barry M Bright Purple

Now I have a confession to make to you all....I have only just discovered Barry M Nail Paints!! Its slightly shocking I know but im so glad that i've now tried them and can already see an obsession starting.


I picked this colour up the other day just to try it out as I wasn't sure if I was going to like the consistency or colour pay off with them.

I needn't have worried. I put on two coats but I was naughty and didn't bother with base coat or top coat. So in the image you see above is just two coats of the colour itself and im VERY impressed!! I have been wearing this now for 3 days and am pleased to say NO CHIPS what so ever!! I have tried no end of nail varnishes (including OPI and China Glaze) and for some reason they have always chipped very quickly, some even at the end of the first day's wear.

This is why am I so impressed with Barry M and I would definately recommend them to anyone but I think I am the last person on the planet to give these a try.

So I was down my local shopping centre this morning and thought I would call in to Superdrug to have a sneaky look at some more. Im glad I did as they are on 2 for £4.99 at the mo in Superdrug (normally £2.99 each) so I couldn't resist just a couple more.


L to R - Indigo, Pink Flamingo, Raspberry, Bright Purple and Dusky Mauve

Im looking forward to trying the Dusky Mauve as it seems to have a kind of purple shimmer through it, lots of nail of the day posts to come ha!!
I used to have nail extensions and used to hate my real short nails. It seems to have taken age's for my real nails to recover but with so many colours to try out there, im really glad I got rid of my fake nails.
I can't believe how good these nail varnishes are when they are so cheap, definately goes to show you should try the cheaper stuff, as well as the expensive!!

I can't wait to give all of the other shades a go and im already tempted to go back and buy more....I must resist!!


Whats your favourite shade from Barry M?!

x x

2 comments:

Louise - Freckled Elle said...

My favourite Barry M shades are Boots Limited Edition, Indigo, Raspberry and Bright Pink, oh and Pure Turquoise :) x

Jen said...

I think I need to try Bright Pink next :-)