Monday 18 April 2011

Curly Hair

I went out for a Nando's and drinks with the Boyfriend on friday night and decided to curl my hair for a change as we'd decided to make it kind of like a "date night".



I love having my hair curly/wavy but it never seems to stay that way for very long, no matter how much hairspray I use!!
I tend to use my ghd's for curling my hair as the curls stay in a lot longer than if I use my conical wand although im not quite sure why this is.



I loved the finished look and when the curls started to drop a bit, I clipped the sides back for a more natural wave kind of look. I find it can be a bit of a pain getting lovely curls when your hair is layered like mine!!
I think having my hair like this makes me look more like my age, instead of looking about 16 which everyone keeps telling me I do!!

I really really like the wavey/loose curls look too but never seem to manage it unless its my curls dropping out.


Has anyone got a recommendation as to what you curl your hair with?!

x x

2 comments:

Thedreamsofanizzyinabigwildworld:) said...

You look so lovely, love the makeup, tutorial maybe?
izzy xx

Ashlie Nicole said...

so pretty x new follower :D xx