Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lee Stafford Overnight Treatment Review

I have been using this for a while now and just thought I would share my thoughts on this product with all of you.

It is of course Lee Stafford Overnight Treatment (Poker Straight Sleepover). I think this product now might be in a tub as appose to this pump tube as I can't seem to find this packaging in my local Boots anymore.


What is say's it will do:

"With Intelligent Repair Protein, it works while you get your beauty sleep leaving no trace of residue on your pillow!! When you wake and wash, your hair will have been given the kiss of life and will no longer be on the critical list."

"Especially for hair thats been ironed n ironed. An intense overnight conditioning treatment that replenishes, renews and restores damaged hair. Intelligent Repair Protein recognises especially vulnerable spots and kisses them better. Keratin amino Acids restore the hairs optimum moisture balance and Panthenol promotes shine."

What I think:

I absolutely love this product!! It has the usual, gorgeous Lee Stafford smell and I even like the packaging. I slather it on all over my hair about 15 minutes before I go to bed, directly on to my dry hair and it dries in minutes. It does actually do what it claims to do and leaves no residue on your pillow what so ever which is a big plus for me as other's that i've tried, have taken age's to dry and have always left something behind on my pillow.


The consistancy of this product is quite thick but it feels silky, even on your hand.

I put my hair up just before bed and forget its even on my hair. When I wash my hair in the morning, it feels silky and smooth before i've even applied shampoo and washed it out.

I use this about once a week at the moment but you can use it as often as you like and as much or as little as you like. I have definately noticed a difference in the condition of my hair since I started using this and would definately recommend it to everyone!! I straighten or curl my hair more or less everyday, so its definately been put to the test.


This is me looking slightly tipsy on a night out but my hair has never looked so shiny and healthy and its all thanks to Mr Stafford once again!!

Have you tried this before?! Whats your favourite Lee Stafford product?!

x x

1 comment:

Carlito86 said...

I have defo used some kind of Lee Stafford straightening this before not sure if it was this! I used to use LS products all the time, I loved the smell! xxx