My brother Dave is going to France for a month halfway through September. My mum and dad are going to go over for about 10 days and have asked me if I want to go too.
This would be impossible to resist if it was a normal relaxing holiday. However, my brother is going to visit all the historic sights and World War monuments etc etc as thats what he did at college and hes really interested in it.
Sounds boring doesn't it?!
Its always good seeing my family though. Dave is a comedian in the making and always cheers me up and makes me laugh.
The following pics are of me and Dave in St Andrews last week. We were just trying to get one good photo but he kept making me laugh.
And finally, a good one:
So i've got a list of pro's and a list of con's.
- Seeing my family
- Visiting Paris
- Going to Belgium and eating yummy Belgian Chocolate
- A five hour drive down to Birmingham (my boyfriend will drive me)
- A four hour drive down to Dover (my dad will drive)
- A two hour ferry journey
- A three hour drive to the destination (dad again)
- The same all over again on the way back!!
And when I get there:
- No tv or internet AT ALL!!
- Visiting historic sights
- No hotel, just a big house to stay in
I need to let my boss know on Thursday if im going or not so its over to you, what shall I do?!