Monday 1 August 2011

NOTD Nails Inc St John's Wood


Hi Girlies!!


I had started taking these photo's, intending to do a FOTD post but then decided that my nails were much more pretty and so changed my mind.
The colour is Nails Inc St John's Wood. This is a colour that I would never usually look at. However, I came across it in my Mums collection the other day and decided to give it a try.





This is a gorgeous shade thats a mix between purple and blue. Its quite hard to describe the exact colour but it is an amzing colour!! Its a soft powder lilac nail polish and its a beautiful and unique shade.

I have on two coats in the pics but I honestly could have got away with just one as it is super pigmented and applied really easily.

Its a very different colour to what I would normally use but im glad that I tried it as I think its really pretty and lovely for the summer :-)

Have you tried this before?! Which Nails Inc polish do you recommend?!

x x

2 comments:

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Oh I love this shade, very summery xx

Mademoiselle Lala said...

Such a pretty colour! Loving it! X

http://www.mademoiselle-lala.com/