Sunday 7 August 2011

Lazy Sunday


Hi Lovelies!!

So today I went shopping with my Mum which was fun. We didn't go for anything in particular but I still managed to spend quite a bit in the lethal Boots and Superdrug. (I can justify all of the purchases, I promise!!)


Eylure Lashes, Nails Inc Kensington Cavier Base Coat and Top Coat, MUA Pro Eyeshadow Palette in Heaven and Earth.

I picked up some new lashes as my Ardell lashes have been worn a couple of times now and are going all funny at the edges. Does anyone else get more than a couple of uses out of their lashes?! If so, i'd love to know how you keep them in good condition. I think the fact that I normally only wear false lashes if i've been out drinking and so never take the glue off them until the next day, ooops!!

Nails Inc Base Coat and Top Coat, I needed some new ones and i've heard a lot of good things about these.

MUA Pro Eyeshadow Palette, I finally decided to try it out to see if it can help me stop using my beloved Naked Palette everyday. I do love my Sleek Palettes though so i'll be interested to see what this is like in comparison. My Mum picked one of these up too!!


Superdug Natural High Brightening Eye Cream, The Body Shop Tea Tree Blotting Tissues, Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream, Revlon Blush Brush.


I've used the Brigthening Eye Cream before and loved it so im not sure why I didn't repurchase straight away but i do love this product. It contains Arnica which is used for bruising and this is what makes it great for my really dark, blue kind of rings under my eye's which are always there!!

Tea Tree Blotting Tissues, I keep these in my bag and always use them for reducing shine throughout the day, love these.

Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream, you can use this on your face, body and hands. I absolutely love this cream. I dont use it on my face but I do use it on my hands, feet, elbows, knees. Its really moisturising, non greasy, sinks in quickly and smells amazing, need I say more?! My Mum uses this too and we picked this up in Wilko for only 97p!! (Its normally about £2.00 I think)

Revlon Blush Brush, I picked this up as I really liked the shape of the brush and thought it would be great to use for contouring!! I haven't used any Revlon Brushes before so i'll let you all know how I get on with it.

I came home and sat in the garden in the sun for a bit with some fruit (trying to be a bit healthy!!)


A certain little someone (by the name of Molly) decided to join me in the hope that I would maybe drop a grape or two!!



What did everyone else get up to today?! Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

x x

6 comments:

Georgina said...

I'm debating on the MUA palette as I reckon it will go unloved due to my crush on my Naked palette! I'd love to hear what you think of it! xx

Jen said...

@ Georgina - I'll definately let you know what I think of it, i'll probably try it out tomorrow. I need to start saving my Naked Palette for special occasions :-)
x x

Carlito86 said...

Aw Molly is cute. I am so picking up that MUA palette when I get a mo! xx

Shelley said...

Ciao Jen,
I am in love with your MUA eye shadow palette... the colours look so pretty. Are they similar to the Naked Palette?
Have a really great week?
Hugs & Kisses,
Love,
Shelley
xXx
http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Aww, how cute is Molly!!! <3.

Sadie xx

Jen said...

@ Carla - You should definately get it!!

@ Shelley - Some of the shades are a bit similar to the Naked Palette but im very impressed with it so far :-)

@ Sadie - She is cute but also a little devil :-)

x x