Sunday 10 July 2011

Mac Togetherness

This gorgeous little eyeshadow trio was given to me by a friend the other day who was having a huge clearout of all her make up.


She wasn't keen on the colours and had only used it a couple of times and although I don't normally wear cool colours, I really liked the look of the two darker shades. (And I wasn't going to turn down free Mac hehe!!)


I also had never tried anything from Mac's Mineralize range before and im so impressed with how pigmented they are.
This is a gorgeous trio which is made up of a kind of lilac shade, a dark, royal purple and a gun metal grey. They are shimmery but not too over the top and I love the fact that I had no fall out when I used it!!
Add to this the fact that they blend really easily and you've got the perfect eyeshadow!!


I used two of the colours from the trio today and created a lovely, smokey, subtle look. If I was going out, I would use all three of the colours to create a slightly darker look.

I teamed it with my favourite lippy of the moment, 17's Beehive. (Blogged about here)


I really love the colours and how they blend so easily!! Its made me think that I also need to be a bit more adventerous when it comes to trying different colours on my eyes as im normally a neutral kind of girl!!

What do you think of the colours?! Have you got this?!

x x

No comments: