Wednesday 23 March 2011

Urban Decay: Naked

Just a quick post today as im so excited as to what I got, that I need to go and use it!!


My new Urban Decay Naked Palette!!

I've seen this on so many other blogs and have always wanted it but I missed out when they were on sale in store. I finally decided that I had to have one and so reluctantly bought one off eBay. I couldnt resist it anymore!!

They are all the sort of colours that I normally use in my Sleek palettes and they seem to be suited to most people as they're quite natural colours but will look fab for a night out.

Im going out for a meal for my Boyfriend's Dad's Birthday tonight and cant wait to try it!!



I have also NEVER tried the Primer Potion so can't wait to try that either to see if it actually makes a difference.

Has anyone got any recommendations for which colours go best together?!

x x

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love this palette so much, its really amazing :)

Xo Christine
http://christineiversen.blogspot.com/

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I bought this as soon as it was released, love it and definitely my favourite palette as yet :).

Sadie x