Monday, 21 September 2009

Meltdown!!

Im still here!!

This is just a quick message to all my lovely readers. I have a virus on my laptop which has caused Windows to crash!! :-(


The Boyfriend says its my fault as I opened an e mail from someone I didn't know (oops) and ever since then, it hasn't worked properly.
This has happened at the worst possible time as this is the week my family have gone on holiday and I NEED the internet!!

I've managed to do this post in 'Safe Mode' so hopefully I can try to do my normal posts like that too for now....even if it takes a lot longer!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

x x

6 comments:

Kate said...

Oh no! Good luck with getting it all fixed Kate x

Girl With The Golden Touch said...

Oh no! Hope it gets sorted soon! xx

Karen said...

Oh, that's too bad =( I hope you get it fixed.

CHOCOS DROPPING ECSTASY (ADMIN) said...

super, visited ur nice blog here, do u liek sweetychocos? just visit and taste it if you like just add that blog as SWEETYCHOCOS in your blog and pls dont forgot to comment about the taste of this sweety chocos

http://sweetychocoswithecstasy.blogspot.com

Carine said...

I suggest you to try the software called Malwarebytes. I used it when I had viruses and it worked really well ! I hope it'll be fixed soon :/

Carine said...

I forgot to say, you can download malwarebytes for free (legally) ^^ I know it sounds like an advertisement but it's not :p