Friday 18 January 2013

My Favourite Face Brushes

These are the brushes that I reach for on a daily basis. I couldnt apply my base make up without any of these so thought I would share my faves with you.


Im pretty sure that all of you will have all of these, if not at least one of them.


My all time favourite brush for applying foundation is the Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki. (Top brush) I absolutely love everything about this brush, from the sturdiness of it to the way it flawlessly applies my foundation.

As an alternative to my Sigma brush (ok, just when it needs cleaning) is the Urban Decay Optical Blurring brush. (Second brush down) It has more of a domed shaped head but it works just as well and the bristles are silky soft.

My real Techniques brushes are amazing and I think that for the price, you cant find a better collection of brushes. (Bottom two brushes) I use the blush brush and the contour brush for every blusher and highlighter that I wear and I think the blusher brush is the best ive ever used!!

Have you got any of these brushes, or all of them?! 
What do you think of them?! x x 

3 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

I have the Sigma Brush and Real Techniques Blush Brush :) they are definitely AMAZING! I want to buy a lot more, I do have the Sigma F84 brush which is pretty good for contouring :) xx

Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

Mademoiselle Lala said...

I want RT!!!

mademoiselle-lala.com

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

I have the Real Techniques brush too, really rate them :).

Sadie x