So I thought id start with my returning to my blog with a post on my current favourite products. These products ive been using pretty much everyday for the last month or longer and I love all of them!!
- Palmers Cocoa Butter - This is probably one of everyones beauty staples but ive only recently tried this and I love it. A friend reommended it as a great after tan moisturiser and its perfect at keeping my St Tropez looking good.
- Samy Fat Hair "0" Calories Amplifying Hair Spray - If you havent tried this, you need to!! Its THE best hairspray that ive tried and its really great for backcombing as it gives great volume and lasts all day.
- Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser - Ive got through bottles of this stuff as its so quick and easy to use. I normally use a cleansing cream but this is so much easier to use and it keeps my oiliness under control pretty well.
- OPI Sparrow Me The Drama - From The Pirates Of The Caribbean Collection, this is the perfect shade of pink and ive had a lot of compliments on it at work!!
- Chloe Eau De Parfum - I wore this on my first date with my boyfriend and so it brings back nice memories :)
- Mac Dazzleglass in Love Alert - I got this from the Bicester Outlet Village about 5 months ago. Id never tried one before but loved the colour and now its my most reached for lipgloss, definately need to get another one soon as ive not got much left!!
Have you tried any of my faves?!
What do you think of them?!