Thursday 5 January 2012

Project Clear Skin Starts With Clarins!!

Hi Ladies!!

I have had enough of my problem skin and so have decided to completely change my skin care. As I work on a make up counter, I decided to seek advice from the counter next to me which was Clarins. I've never used anything from Clarins before but was very impressed with everything id heard about them as well as the lovely ladies who work on the counter having amazing skin!!


I came away with this little lot and so far im very impressed. I will do more in depth reviews when I have used the products for a longer amount of time but even the cleanser feels so luxurious, I love it.
I purchased the cleanser, toner, face wash, moisruriser and eye cream.
All of the above (apart from the eye cream) are for combination/oily skin which is great for me. The eye cream is for all skin types for the first signs of aging. I decided to start using it as I am 26 now and feel that I should really start to look after my skin.

At the moment in Debenhams, if you spend over £30 on Clarins products (one to be skincare) you can pick 3 travel-plus size products out of 10 for free!!


I chose the exfoliating cleanser, body lotion and the multi-active day cream to try to see if I need to start using anti aging stuff yet.
These are all really good sized products to get for free and id really recommend having a look if you use Clarins as there's loads of different products to choose from!!


I've only been using these for a couple of days but they all feel amazing on my skin and im keeping my fingers crossed for some fab results!!

Do you use Clarins skin care?! Which products do you recommend?!

x x

1 comment:

mixnmatch1 said...

hi,i have tagged you in my random questions post :)