Sunday 4 September 2011

Loving My Lady Million


Hi Girlies!!

First of all I need to apologise for being a very bad blogger and not blogging for over a week!! I can't believe its been that long but honestly this whole having a full time job thing is seriously taking over my life. My days at the moment are pretty much, wake up, shower, work, eat, sleep and repeat.
I must get used to it soon, i've only done my first proper week this week so lets hope I settle in to it soon!!

Anyway, I was shopping with the bf recently and he treated us to some new smells :-)

He chose 1 Million by paco rabanne for himself and then very kindly bought me the female version, Lady Million.


I really like 1 Million and think that its the perfect smell for guys to wear. Its only an Eau De Toilette but the scent seems to last all day with only a couple of sprays. Its a gorgeous "man smell" and if you like your man to smell amazing, i'd definately recommend this!!

Lady Million is also gorgeous. Its become my most reached for perfume of the moment. I got the Eau De Parfum as I like my perfumes to last a little bit longer on the skin and find that Eau De Toilettes wear off quite quickly.



I love the packaging of this, an impressive golden diamond shaped bottle. Its inspiration was the famous Regent Diamond which is also known as the Millionaire Diamond, which resides in the Louvre!!

I got the 30ml bottle which means the whole top of the bottle lifts off to reveal the spray, however if you get the larger sizes, there is a spray mechanism on the top of the bottle like the mens which I personally prefer.

This perfume is ultra-feminine, glamorous, vibrant and sensual. The experts say that this has fresh top notes of bitter orange, fleshy raspberry and neroli, followed by floral notes of orange blossom and Arabian jasmine and base notes of patchouli, honey and amber.

I just think that its a gorgeous scent, perfect for the day time or for a night out. It seems to have been aimed to be more of a high end perfume and its definately one of my heavier kind of perfumes but I dont mind that as it lasts longer and means that I can still actually smell it throughout the day!!

Have you tried this before?! What do you think of it?!

x x


4 comments:

Lydia said...

I bought this for my mum last Christmas and she absolutely loves it! I don't own it myself though but I do have a cheeky spritz of her now and then :)

fashionismyh2o said...

I've always been so tempted by this perfume as I must admit I do have a soft spot for the adverts ;) especially the one with that rather nice cheekboned man... hmmm anyway before I go into daydream land ;) I love the sound of the perfume too might have to have a cheeky spritz next time I'm shopping!

Sarah
http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
xx

Georgina said...

I absolutely love this perfume! Definitely one of my favourites! xx

Mariella said...

I want this perfume!!
i was so close to getting this, but instead I ended up getting Gucci Guilty which is equally as nice :)
xx